Emmaus Baptist Church
1. Service will begin at 10:30 and our doors will open at 10:10. Please do not try to enter before that time.
2. State guidelines require face coverings over nose and mouth for everyone 10 and older when inside public spaces except:
a. If you have trouble breathing or are unable to remove the mask without help
b. If your health conditions prohibit wearing a face covering.
3. We will enter through the front door closest to Yorktown Rd that is facing the parking lot.
4. Sanctuary is arranged for families to sit six feet apart. We are not set up for overflow seating. Therefore, if we reach maximum compacity we will have to close our doors for safety. We are very sorry if we need to turn someone away. We are not expecting to reach maximum capacity, if it is needed, we will adjust as needed week to week.
5. We encourage those who are at-risk, immune-compromised, or anxious about coming back to church consider worshiping from home.
6. We will continue to live stream services and to post on Facebook and the website.
7. You will be greeted by an usher and offered hand sanitizer. They will instruct anyone with a
fever, cough, Covid-19 symptoms, tested positive for the virus, or ordered by the doctor to self-
quarantine to not enter the building.
8. We will practice physical distancing guidelines, including keeping a distance of six feet from one another and no hugging or shaking hands. We will not have Sundays with “meet and greet” as part of the worship.
9. An usher will check you in. Name tags will not be distributed.
10. Next, an usher will escort you to your assigned seat. Chairs are marked with letters or numbers.
11. During the service if you need to use the restroom, please exit out the back of the church and proceed to the Sunday School building.
12. Water fountains are not open at this time, please bring your own bottled water to service.
13. Offering plates will be located at the exits for you to drop off your tithe and offering.
14. There will be no childcare available. Families will be asked to sit together.
15. There are no plans to return to Sunday School yet. However, members are encouraged to use the picnic tables 6 feet apart located on premises to visit and pray with one another. Sunday School with Melba will continue Live at 9:15 on Facebook and the church website.
Dismissal will look like the following:
16. At the end of service, you will be directed by an usher in sections to exit. Please do not crowd the hallways. We ask that you do not linger in the hallways, but go outside to fellowship using physical distance.
17. The left side (Piano side) will exit out the first fire exit door on the left side.
18. The right side (Organ side) will proceed out to the foyer and exit out the glass doors.